Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Online Productivity Tools-Thing 13

I spent so-o-o much time on this thing. I chose the iGoogle option. It took a long time, and some coaching from our head librarian, before I learned to personalize my home page. There are still some things I can't get on it. I set up a calendar, but haven't shared it with anyone yet. It could be a good family tool to keep track of soccer, and other grandchildren sports, as well as family travels and events. I won't make this my permanent home page, but I'll keep a link on my computer.

Backpack was cool, but not useful enough to pay the monthly fee. Maybe if I was still out in the working world. Stickkit didn't do much for me at all.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Pat,

You are moving quickly through your 23 Things. I am enjoying reading your insights.

Robin