Monday, September 8, 2008

THING 23!

I've done it! What a great experience. I've learned so much. There are so many things for libraries to consider beyond the basics. If we are to continue to serve the needs of our patrons, we have to grow and stay current with the new technologies. This is one way even small libraries can open doors to the world.

I was able to connect with my daughter and my librarian by sharing learning experiences. That added a fun element, and kept me working and exploring the things. When "Boss of the Library" completed a thing I had to get busy and finish another one too. Sue at the library helped me several times when I got stuck!

Happy that I was able to finish! I would participate again, but not for a while!

2 comments:

SAMMIE said...

Congratulations Pat!

I have enjoyed following your journey through 23 Things on a Stick. You have a wonderful blog. Watch for more Things to learn a few months down the road.

Robin
SAMMIE

Suzanne Hilgert said...

congrats, Pat! good job!