Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing 4 Flickr

Thing 4 was a challenge for me. I took the video tour. I have used Picassa, so this was't totally new, but Flickr has many great options. I watched the screencast on exploring the map and found some beautiful photos of places in Minnesota. One especially beautiful one was of a sunset in the BWACW. I was not able to download it. Probably because of copyright issues.

I signed up for an account, so I can access more things. Then I found an image of a Panda and was able to download it and upload it to my blog. Success! ...Look everybody, no Panda picture. I'll have to work on this again tomorrow. Here is a picture of a bellflower in my garden instead!

I may upload some of my photos, but just places, no people! I put a few flower pictures on Flickr, just to see if I could.

No comments: